Before taking any future decisions, our main thought is usually focused on our families. We come up with plans and ideas on how to make their future bright and worry-free, but in many scenarios, the financial stability would be the bump between us and our plans, and that’s when we take out loans.
Loans can be a useful tool for a start-up, but it becomes a liability when the scheduled payments are overdue.
To ensure that your loan is secured and that you’ll get to keep your contents and properties after an unfortunate event, AXA has designed the Loan Protect plan.
Loan Protect backs you up by covering your remaining outstanding debts (loans) in the unfortunate event of:
- Loss of Life due to any cause.
- Terminal Illness.
- Permanent Total Disability (optional)
It also includes a free of cost Temporary Life Cover, starting from the time you fill in the application form and the policy is in place.
Loan Protect can be used as an insurance policy to:
- Cover a financial liability (Loan insurance)
- Cover your loved ones (Life insurance)
Once you sign up for the Loan Protect plan, you can rest assured that:
- Your loan will be completely covered in the unfortunate event of your death.
- Any remaining amounts (after the plan covers the loan) will be given to the assigned beneficiaries in the unfortunate event of your death or disability.
You’re eligible to sign up for the Loan Protect plan, as long as you are between 18 and 79 years old* and are a UAE resident when your policy is issued.
Loan Protect is an efficient and smart plan that ensures a financial stability for you and your loved ones.
You can choose:
- Flexible Policy Currency: AED or USD.
- Convenient policy term: from 1 to 35 years.
- Coverage up to USD 50,000,000*.
- Premium payment basis that is convenient for you: monthly, annually or even on a single premium basis.
- Premium will not change during the term of the policy.
You can cancel your policy at any time (*) and without incurring any fees:
- You will get a refund for the remaining months of your policy if you paid the annual or single premium in advance.
- You will be covered until the end of the month that you paid for if your policy is paid on monthly basis.
(*) Cancelling your policy is subjected to your bank's approval if the policy is assigned to your loan.