- The claim form has to be stamped and signed by the treating practitioner and by you.
- Invoices should be attached with receipts/ paid stamps.
- Supporting documents might include medical reports, laboratory test results, ultrasound reports, and referral letters.
- You must keep a copy of all the original claims submitted online for at least 12 months, as from time to time we might request them from you.
- If for any reason, AXA requires further information to process your claim, we’ll notify you and then you can resubmit the information online to ensure the claim is processed as quickly as possible.
- You can track/manage your claims using the reference number provided to you by email and SMS when you when you submitted the claim through MyGIG or through our claims retrieval page.